Arts Advance – new event promotion tool
Arts Advance is a new event promotion tool managed by Arts Media Contacts in partnership with Evvnt. You simply input the details of your exhibition or event and then have two options:
1) FREE – Arts Advance Calendar – all events go into our calendar where they are shared on social media and available to journalists looking for events to cover.
2) PAID-FOR – If you select one of the paid-for packages (currently £79 for a one-off or £49 per event for a package of four), your event is then automatically submitted to a relevant selection of 5000 media outlets for inclusion. You will be sent a report and will see your event featured on many platforms such as Time Out, Art Rabbit, The List, Art News, Painters Online, local newspapers and many more (typically 30-60 media outlets). This improves its SEO and visibility.
To use this additional service, simply input details of an upcoming exhibition or event and it will be syndicated to appear in targeted what’s on guides throughout the global, national and regional media – digital and in print.
Your event will be:
1. Submitted directly to a relevant selection of 5000 media outlets for inclusion. See sample list below.
2. Input into over 30 other digital listings services who publish and share it.
3. Posted on our advance calendar for journalists.
There is a free option that goes to one publication and our Arts Advance Calendar. To make full use of this service over the other 65 publications, select one of the paid-for packages: £79 for a one-off event, £49 per event for a package of four. Bespoke discounted packages for multiple events are available for Arts Media Contacts members.
Quick and easy promotion of your exhibition or event throughout print and digital arts and entertainment guides.
Arts Advance is published by Arts Media Contacts in partnership with the syndicated news agency Evvnt.
Find out more by emailing email@example.com or calling + 44 (0)1273 488996
Mobile App Distribution
that will provide you with additional exposure